The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is designed to connect Huntington Ingalls employees and their eligible family members with professional counselors to help them with personal problems and issues.
EAP services are
- Confidential - All calls are confidential and your privacy is protected. No one is told of your call or about any treatment you receive, unless authorized by you
- Free of charge - Receive up to eight counseling sessions per year per issue
- Offered both to employees and eligible family members
- Provided on-site by EAP counselors at several locations
- Guaranteed to provide experienced and licensed counselors who will assist you in getting the help you need
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-855-400-9185. Information is also available online at the Anthem EAP website.
The EAP can help and support you with a variety of issues:
- Marital and couples conflicts
- Depression and/or anxiety issues
- Alcohol and/or drug-related problems
- Teenage substance abuse
- Divorce and blended family issues
- Loss of a loved one
- Child or elder care issues
- Domestic and/or partner abuse
- Eating disorders
- Managing change
- Stress from financial burdens
- Career transition issues/work pressures
- Balancing work-life commitments
Access the Anthem EAP
website for a wealth of resources and helpful information about the issues listed above and more.
Contact the EAP by calling Anthem at 1-855-400-9185.
EAP counselors are available to offer confidential assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week.